We advise clients on a number of liquidity options, from the recapitalization of their company to a private equity group to a complete exit with a financial or strategic acquirer.
- Provide clients with valuable insight into their company’s value and the available liquidity options
- Counsel clients in advance of a transaction to minimize surprises and ensure comprehension and clarity throughout the process
- Conduct in-depth analysis, organize company data and challenge key assumptions
- Tailor a marketing process to meet the client’s objectives and maximize value
- Craft articulate, compelling materials that highlight the company’s unique attributes and defensible growth opportunities
- Minimize distractions so the client can focus on running the business
- Commit senior-level resources throughout the transaction process
- Identify and evaluate relevant strategic and financial acquirers
- Orchestrate a thoughtful, disciplined process that maintains confidentiality and preserves negotiating leverage
- Negotiate outcomes that are in the best interests of all stakeholders
- Manage the due diligence process through final documentation and closing
- Provide advisory support post-closing
Keystone bankers leverage their industry knowledge, decades of experience and deep relationships on every engagement.
Acquisitions may be the missing piece of your company’s growth strategy. Keystone can function as your M&A department to grow your business via strategic acquisitions. Buy-side engagements typically include a targeted process, whereby the potential acquisition candidates are identified and contacted, in concert with the client’s strategic plan. This process generally includes:
- Assess, evaluate and confirm goals and objectives, map out the competitive landscape, define acquisition criteria and allocate resources to complete the project
- Develop criteria, identify targets, prioritize candidates and engage in discreet and professional outreach
- Leverage Keystone’s industry experience and contacts to accelerate the process
- Qualify acquisition targets through conversations, analyze fit, conduct preliminary valuation assessment and draft initial proposal
- Negotiate final letter of intent, perform acquisition diligence and close transaction
- Manage confidentiality and discretion to reduce competitive risk
We bring the knowledge, experience and relationships to formulate and successfully implement acquisition strategies for our clients. This allows your management team to remain focused on running the business.