Debt & Equity
Keystone offers its clients access to growth capital in the private markets by helping companies raise institutional debt or equity beyond what traditional banks will provide. Our bankers have decades of combined experience and a track record of successfully executing financings through a variety of market conditions. Keystone has cultivated long-standing relationships with numerous capital providers including commercial banks and other senior credit providers, hedge funds, family offices, insurance companies and subordinated debt investors. In addition, through our comprehensive M&A practice, we can provide access to an array of equity investors. Our services include:
- Analyze and determine capital requirements and use of proceeds
- Propose appropriate securities (equity, debt, hybrids)
- Prepare compelling marketing materials that highlight the company’s unique attributes and defensible growth projections
- Select, contact and manage multiple funding sources throughout the transaction process to maintain negotiating leverage
- Structure and negotiate transaction
- Assist with documentation and advise through closing
Keystone combines sector knowledge and relationships with significant expertise in structuring financings. We approach each transaction with the goal of creating a capital structure that enables our clients to achieve their objectives with the best terms available.
We typically advise on transactions for:
- Growth Capital (debt and equity) for acquisitions or to fund strategic initiatives
- Shareholder liquidity or partner buyouts
- Refinance existing debt
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Please contact us to schedule a time to speak with a partner at Keystone Capital Markets.